Do You Need Professional Water Damage Restoration Services?
Sometimes it is hard to know when you need a water damage restoration company in the San Fernando Valley. A burst pipe or a flood from one of our torrential rainstorms is obvious but other times it can be a bit more difficult. Seeing paint on the walls that has bubbled, cracked or peeled or even bloated walls are indications that water has been infiltrating the walls.
Have you really looked at your wood or laminate floors? Are they starting to buckle? Is the linoleum or vinyl flooring peeling? Are the grouted tiles loose? You may think your floors are getting old but this could be a sign water is building up in the foundation of your home and the subflooring is wet. With all the dampness, mold will start to grow and possibly creating a health hazard for you and your family.
These are the times to call in JW Home Care, a highly rated, water damage restoration company. We will arrive promptly within 60 minutes of your call, 24 hours a day. Our technicians are experienced, highly trained and IICRC certified.
Why Choose JW Home Care?
JW Home Care believes in customer service, informing our customers as to the work involved and performing that work properly and safely according to the IICRC guidelines. We work for you, the customer, not the insurance company. And our experienced staff will work with your insurance company to manage the water mitigation and return your home to its pre-loss condition. Our San Fernando Valley-based technicians are standing by ready to help you through your water damage crises.
What Steps Are Involved In Water Damage Restoration?
The most important aspect of water damage restoration is to remove the water quickly and prevent further flooding. This includes a few different steps to complete.
- We will do a quick survey of your home and create a plan of action. Each situation is different and it is important that we address the cause of the water as well or all cleanup efforts will be in vain.
- After we have decided on the best strategy we will deal with the source first. In most cases, this will be a temporary fix such as tarps or covers until a contractor can arrive.
- Once the source is taken care of it is time to remove the water. We have a variety of methods for water removal such as water diversion and water vacuums.
- Even after the water has been removed it is important to thoroughly dry out your home. To establish a proper airflow, we will utilize air movers, refrigerant dehumidifiers and possibly air scrubbers. If everything does not dry out completely you will still have the risk of mold from residual water.
- Once everything is complete we will do a final analysis of your home to make sure that the flood damage has been fully dealt with.